ok, wow, can I go off on a torment or what? I guess I was near the edge last week...
I have taken that deep breath, redirected my thoughts and moved away from the edge. This past week I was on plan for eating and I was able to get six days of workouts in. My eating was not perfect, but I did stay within my Weight Watchers daily points and tried to incorporate more fruits and vegtables into my daily meals. Some days I got in amazing workouts (last nights spin class was amazing), some days I got in a 3 mile run, but I got myself out there six out of the seven days for some bit of real activity and it was really, really nice. Today after my speed workout on Ruston Way with Team in Training Coach Matt I weighed in at WW and was down one pound. I wanted it to be more, but hey, I was down a pound, better than up right? Nice photo of one pound of fat that I added - ok one pound is awesome, so much better than on my rear-end!!!!
- I ran at Chambers Bay with my best friend Elinor and Monica in the rain and it was fun!
- I will get fully paid for health care from my work next month (right now I have health care, but it is through hubby and his state job and with the way budget cuts are going I was getting a little scared).
- I get to run the North Olympic Discovery Marathon with Monica and Sydnee on Sunday and I can't wait!
- I lost one pound!!!
- I got in a lot of study time during the rainy weekend and I'm finding ways to incorporate it into my busy weekdays.
- I get to cheer on my Team in Training mentees on Saturday - they are doing their longest run - 2.5 hours for the half-marathoners and 4.5 hours for the full marathoners! I'll run some with them, but I'll be trying not to push it the day before a marathon.
- Getting back to blogging - I missed being able to have an outlet for all of this 'stuff' whirrling around in my head!
- Running speed intervals on June 2nd - National Running Day - how could I miss running on this day =)
I hope everyone has a great week and I'll try to get better photos for next week. I CAN do this, I CAN push harder, I CAN run farther, I CAN do this, I WILL!