Here are my proclamations - my goals - my accomplishments - my pats on the back
- I've completed 6 marathons, 4 half-marathons, 1 50k and multiple 'fun' runs.
- I want to run a lot in 2010 - I mean A LOT!
- I have been diagnosed with cancer, survived surgery and I am now a survivor.
- I have raised $4600 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- I am 16 hours away from completing my architectural internship development program.
- I've been a running buddy for Girls on the Run and I got my sister, niece and nephew to compete in their first 5k.
- In 2010 I plan to start taking my architecture licensing tests and make a plan to complete them.
- I plan to be a better wife, friend, aunt, sister, daughter, running partner and person.
- A better blogger - once a week - that can be a good goal - every post after that will be gravy.
I'm sure there is much more, but this is a fresh start to the blog - a re-birth for 2010! Stay posted, I have a lot that I haven't shared yet!
Here is to a fresh start!