Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Goals....

On April 17, 2008 I wrote this as my memoir:

“Determined to succeed at my goals”


It was days after my first marathon and my 30th birthday.   I now go back to those words and that race report.     I am determined to succeed at my goals!  And in the past five years I have succeeded at so much that sometimes I forget to stop and give myself some credit.  In the past five years I have conquered & survived cancer, my dog has conquered cancer, I have moved away from a marriage that wasn't right, I have purchased my very own home, I have passed 6 of the 7 exams to become an Architect, I have found the love of my life, I have nurtured friendships, I have excelled at my career,  I am now coaching runners, I have completed 25 full marathons, I have kept my smile, I have kept my goals in front of me.   I will continue to be determined to succeed at my goals.  Come along on my journey.

No comments: