Thursday, January 31, 2008

AND POURS....!


ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHAT DID I DO TO PISS OFF THE HIGHER POWERS! Our brand new car died last night. It is undergoing a diagnostic now, until we know what is wrong I can't blame Subaru or the oil change place. Until then, I can be really cranky. We just fixed the other car.


I will be at Step aerobics tonight (after I ride the bus to the YMCA) if you see me I'm the one running around the track after class screaming!


Deep breathes, positive thinking......

Here comes a sunshine break..., things will get better - they can't get worse.

2 comments:

Backofpack said...

Holy moly, you're getting hit hard! You're still healthy, you're still in love, you're still working...all good things. Did that help any or do you just want to smack me for being too cheery???

wendy said...

Hey girlie! You are having quite the week, that's for sure!

I think I know exactly what will make things better...there's an awesome Pilates class at 6 a.m. tomorrow!!! =)